Q1: Please help me. I would like to update Support Package from Client 000, but I forgot all the password (DDIC and SAP*). How can I logon?
Q2: My temporary license Expired! I need to install new license, but all user can’t login except SAP*, but I forgot SAP* Password.
To reset SAP* password, please follow this step:
1. Set the profile parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar to 0 from RZ10 (If you can’t logon, you can edit your Instance Profile directly from the OS level, folder /usr/sap/
2. Restart Application Server.
3. Logon to your SQL command (eq: SQL PLUS for Oracle) and connect as SYSDBA.
4. Run: SELECT * FROM [DBSID].USR02 WHERE BNAME=’SAP*’ AND MANDT=’
Example: SELECT * FROM PRD.USR02 WHERE BNAME=’SAP*’ AND MANDT=’000′
5. If exist, then run:
DELETE FROM PRD.USR02 WHERE BNAME=’SAP*’ AND MANDT=’000′
Make sure the user deleted by re-run step 4.
6. Logon to Client 000 with user SAP* and password: pass